Chat++ is an all-in-one Chatwork Enhancement Toolkit.
It is a free Extension which provides more funny emoticons as well
as many other features for Chatwork.
Follow me on
Twitter to checkout the latest news!
Fork me on
Github for the latest codes!
■ Additional Emoticons for Chatwork.
■ Create, use and share your own Emoticons Data.
■ Easily mention a person by typing @.
■ Mention all people in a room by typing @all. Mention your self by typing @me.
■ Mention Admins in room by @admin. Mention a random member in room by @random.
■ Mention people in your friend list even when they are not present in current chat room by typing @#.
■ Just display user picon (without mentioning) by adding .
■ Mention a person or all people without name by adding _
■ Register and then mention Group of people by typing only Group name.
■ Many useful shortcuts.
■ Easily check Room Information.
■ Show thumbnail below the image link (support direct image link, gyazo link and Facebook image link)
■ Highlight code
■ Quick Info tag, quick Title tag
■ And more awesome features ...
CREATE YOUR OWN EMOTICONS DATA
You can create your own Emoticons data file and then share it with your friends.
Of course if you and your friends have the same data, you will see the same emoticons on Chatwork!
You can easily create a Emoticons Data file for Chat++ by following the below rules:
- The data file (as well as the change log file) must be written in json format.
- The data file must have the following data:
- data_name: Your data name (It should not be updated when you update your data file)
- data_version: Your data version (It should be updated when you update your data file)
- emoticons: Emoticons data. It is an array with each element is an emoticon's data.
- You can refer the default
emoticons data of Chat++ for more details.
- You need to host your data file on the internet so Chat++ can access it! (https is
required! So we suggest Dropbox!)
- Finally, share the link to your data file with your friends and enjoy your own funny Emoticons!